Paralegal Kate Duffy married John Cross today. The opportunity to walk a daughter down the aisle is a very special highlight of my life. Thank you and best wishes. I am posting here some of my comments from my father of the bride toast. Your mother and I wish for your unending happiness.We have come to realize that happiness is not the end game but rather it is a journey. It is function of who we are not what we have, it is function of putting forth our best effort every day and doing with our circumstances the very best one can. It is by the constant pursuit of that, that at the end of the journey leads to happiness.
Keep these thoughts with you and they will help you through any difficult times.
1) As you begin your life together, always recall the unconditional love you each received from your parents throughout your lives and apply that to one another for the rest of your lives.
2) Never forget that Life is a matter of decisions. Every decision has implications and ripple effects. Make decisions that add to your love. Celebrate life with your best friend. Be fearless but be grateful.
A special song just for our daughter Kate:My Daughter
We love you both and always will. Congratulations.
Annie and Dennis Duffy
- Attorneys Want to Help - December 14, 2016
- Trusts and the Estate Tax - December 14, 2016
- What Is a Third Party Special Needs Trust? - December 14, 2016