Each family needs their own estate plan that reflects personal wishes and needs. Have you been considering meeting with an estate planning attorney to discuss your planning needs?
Its important to take the time to work with an estate planning attorney to make sure that your plan is custom made for your family. If you are ready to begin your estate plan, meet with an estate planning attorney today.
- Do you have minor children? Do you have a loved one with special needs? Do you have a family member who is irresponsible with money? These are just some of the scenarios that call for extra care when planning. An estate planning attorney will be able to outline all of your options so that youre able to protect and care for your loved ones no matter what circumstances arise.
- Dont use online software or other do it yourself techniques to create your estate plan. These plans are very general and basic and are without attorney review. While you may save money now, you could be putting your family in danger and could cost yourself more money down the road. These plans wont meet all of your needs and you can easily make mistakes. Its best to work with an estate planning attorney when creating your documents.
- Make sure that your attorney addresses your concerns and answers all of your estate plan questions. You want to work with an attorney who will explore all aspects of your planning in order to meet your needs and goals. If you feel like an attorney is rushing you through the process or not taking the extra time to explain, then you need to hire another attorney. Most estate planning attorneys will treat your plan with the care and attention that is needed.
If you have questions about your individual estate plan, consult with a qualified estate planning attorney.
Latest posts by Dennis D. Duffy (see all)
- Attorneys Want to Help - December 14, 2016
- Trusts and the Estate Tax - December 14, 2016
- What Is a Third Party Special Needs Trust? - December 14, 2016