Many young adults assume that they’re too young to do their estate planning. The truth is, everyone age 18 and older needs a plan. If you don’t have proper planning in place, you and your family will be unprepared. Take a look at the information below to better understand the importance of planning. If you have any questions about your planning needs or if you’d like to start your estate planning, consult with our qualified estate planning attorney.
- Do you want to be in control of your future? If so, you need to handle your estate planning affairs!
- If you want to decide how your assets will be given away after your death, then you need an estate plan.
- Do you want to be prepared for medical emergencies? Then, it’s important to plan.
- If you want to choose the trusted helpers who will assist you with your estate’s affairs, you need to meet with an estate planning attorney to start your plan.
- Would you like to make sure that all of your last bills and expenses are paid after your death? You will need to plan!
- To you want to take a great burden off of your family? If so, you need a comprehensive estate plan.
Just because you’re a young adult does not mean that you’re too young to plan. Many people assume that they don’t yet make enough money nor have enough assets to plan. You probably have more assets than you think and everyone needs health care directives!
If you’re unsure of your individual estate planning needs, meet with our estate planning attorney. We will be able to help you develop goals and create a plan that meets your needs. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to start your estate planning, consult with our qualified estate planning attorney.