This workshop will provide you with valuable information on:
- What exactly is “long-term care”? What it does and does not include
- To what extent do government programs cover long-term care expenses?
- The current costs of getting extended care in your community
- The common misconceptions about long-term care insurance
- Tips on how to shop for long-term care insurance
- How you might be able to take advantage of recent tax law changes to make the purchase of long-term care insurance more affordable
- An examination of the newer, innovative products in the marketplace (some of which provide you with the ability to get your money back if you don’t use it and some which lock in your premiums)
- Some little-known methods to fund the purchase of long-term care insurance
Recent law changes and the emergence of new and innovative insurance products make this an ideal time to look into long-term care strategies that can play an important role in helping preserve assets, savings and independence.
By attending you also get to tour our recently remodeled office and see our in house education center.
We hope to see you.
*Please note: This is for Duffy Law Office Clients and their families*